eSoaring.net

The place to discuss eSoaring height limited competitions, models, and tactics
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Kent Interclub multilaunch competition 3 June
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:23 am 

You are invited to Kent Interclub Glider 2 Multilaunch competition to be held at the Invicta Field (Sutton Valence, Kent). Free for Kent Interclub members and £5 payable on the day for non Kent Interclub flyers. Prizes are awarded for top 3 places.

Entries to me, please, no later than 5pm Friday June 1 - indicating what class (Glider Open or 100"; Electric Open or 100") and frequency. I can be contacted:
* by email whitstable.nick@outlook.com
* by replying on this forum
* on 07879 654863

The Rules are BARCS Multilaunch (tweaked so that there will be a fly-off only in the event of a tie). Electric launched gliders must have a motor stop function set at 175m and 30 seconds. For Electric launched gliders the time keeper must in addition to the normal flight time and landing points also record on the score sheet the F5J launch height (for future Kent Interclub evaluation of rules).

We want to have a full day's flying so please check in by 09:30 latest and be ready for Pilots Briefing at 09:45 with the competition starting at 10:00 sharp. A minimum of 4 rounds and a maximum of 6 rounds will be flown, with one discarded score.

Directions
Sutton Valence Nearest Post Code ME17 3AU
The field at Sutton Valence will be signposted on the day on the A274 running south from
Sutton Valence. We will not know which field (Forsham Lane or Heniker Lane) we can use
until the day, so please look for the signs with a “Glider” on them

Map Link
(This may not work with some some browsers - email me if you need a copy of the URL)
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 5000000396

Profile Email